Throughout the day, focus on these aspects:
1. We are in a forest (the world) and need to see the big picture in order to make sense of the trees.
see the videos: Who God is:Love; Our Purpose; Free Will; Spiritual War
2.. Remember, the world is not about you. see: What is the Meaning of Life and Perspective
3. Walk in the Spirit (2 Corinthians 10:5). Recognize when you are walking in the Spirit or in the flesh. Every moment surrender to the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
see: The Key to Life
How to surrender:
a. Submit your will (see: Definitions) to the Holy Spirit's guidance and let Him help you put the old man down.
b. Cast down imaginations that are about what you want in life (stop fairy tales). Not keeping your thoughts in alignment with God's will is an opposition to Him.
c. Don’t live on your feelings. Distinguish what behavior is and is not operating from feelings.
d. Replace old thinking patterns with thinking that is guided by the word of God.
4. Trust in the Lord with all thine heart.
5. Pray without ceasing. Throughout the day as continuously as possible, speak to God within your heart and audibly as the situation permits.
6. Always focus on love. Do what is the highest good for all concerned. Be aware of how love plays a part in every facet of life. see: What’s love got to do with it?
7. Keep your pride in check. Be fully aware of when it appears in yourself. Strive for balance (God). see: Chart 3 and Fear, Pride, Control video
8. Focus on why you do what you do and what you are gaining by doing it. see: Chart 6
9. Focus on the difference between physical and spiritual. see: Physical vs. Spiritual video
10. Constantly be aware of the war and the tactics of the enemy. see: War Strategies
11. Follow the Holy Spirit trail (be open to the directions or paths that can be placed before you; be sensitive to the urging within your heart from Him).